Monday, January 30, 2006

Watch it and you will Love it..

Went for the movie “Rang De Basanti” last night and I just cannot help but to fall in love with it. I never liked Amir Khan but after watching the film I have to say that, now I do like him.
The cast is quite interesting with many new comers. And, most of them did a good job, I am quite impressed with their acting but I feel that Alice Patten who play a Brit filmmaker’s was too cute.
Moreover, Madhavan special appearance was like adding more spice to the film.
Its all about college life and how everyone enjoy when they are in the college but once, they set out in this 'Big Bad World' everything change.
We had been watching college love story in almost all the movies, it all seems that our life start and end only with stupid college romance. However, this movie shows the reality of life. It shows how a bunch of college students can change the entire system.
The best part of the movie was the sense of “Patriotism” which each one of us has but we always wait for the other person to start, 'if they start then only I will join'. Why can't each one of us take initiative to do something good for the nation without waiting for others?
This movie shows that if we want to change something it has to start form I, me. We just can't wait for a miracle to happen. We do not have any right to point finger to others if we are not doing anything.

Rakeysh Mehra did a great job unlike his first movie. There was not a single second in the entire movie where I felt bore.
The music is “ROCKING”. Just can’t stop singing, “rang de basanti mure rang de basanti”. The timing of all the songs are perfect, even the background score with the guitars is fantastic.
A R Rahnam rocks.
Overall, it is a Great Movie.
Watch it and you will love it.

Went for the last show and I cannot believe it was packed. I had been staying in Mumbai for the past 8 months and the only entertainment for me is watching movie and shopping. Therefore, I watch almost all the movies but I had never seen such a crowd like last night. We were sitting in the third row from the screen but I enjoyed like anything. We reach home at 2:30 in the morning.

In addition, one more thing happens last night, that is bowling… I love bowling and last night my bro, my sis and me where playing after so long. I broke my nails while playing but I do not mind. : )

; )

1 comment:

Arunima said...

Even I went bowling yeah!! but I went because I couldn't get the tickets for Rang De Basanti. :-(