Tuesday, January 17, 2006

One Morning...

Days like today come occasionally to make me realize that he is there as always. It is me, who sometime feel that he does not love me.

It was just a normal morning; I wake up when the dhood wala rang the bell. It was quite early so I slept again. I thought it was a dream but I realize it was not a dream.
Just a small act can change the entire mood.

A person does not need to prove his love everyday.
He is a very caring and a very loving human being but rarely shows his feelings.
He always act like “Hitler”, sometime he even call himself “HITLER who follows gandhism”

For me or should I say for all of us, he is like the God Father.
If I compare with one of the character from “Harry Potter”, I will call him Albus Dumbledore.
I guess I don't need to write more, the name says it all.

; )

4 comments:

Jyoti said...

keep guessing...
If you know me then you will know him very well ; )

Anonymous said...

i know him... But nobody knowz me... :-)

There are lots of people like him for each and every one... but its difficult to identify them...

But definitely they will be there when u r really in trouble or when u badly need some helping hand...

Life is full of surprises...

Jyoti said...

Rightly said.I would love to know you.. so can you enlighten me.

arvindiyer said...

"Albus Dumbledore" errr ok..it took me a while to actually type that...not sure how u end up callin him that!! Kudos to u