Monday, January 16, 2006

A ring that made my day ; )

For a change, I am Very happy today.
My cousin is getting married on 22 Feb, my favorite cousin. I am so happy for him.

There is one person in the world, which can make me smile no matter what I am going through. Moreover, I am glad that he is always there for me in my vicissitudes. He makes me feel as if there is no tension at all I was just wasting my time thinking about it. Whenever he calls up, he always has an answer to all my questions. I thought I was lost. Lost in nowhere but now my vision is quite clear. Thanks to him.
In addition, the best part about him is that he will make me think that I am the one who come up with the solution, not him.
This is not the first time, he was always there for me and I know that even in future he will be there as always.

At time you really need someone who will listen to you not matter what rubbish you are talking and for me it is always him. Moreover, I am happy that it is he because he has enough patience unlike other who gets bugged with my stupid talks.

He calls up today to share the good news with me.
He told me the biggest truth about life, which make be feel so much better.

“There are always two sets of people in this world. One who always love you for whatever you do and the other who always hates you for whatever you do”

This is the answer to all my problems. (I guess)
Life seems so much better now.
Thanks Dear Da….( This is what I call him)
Hope to see you soon.

; )

2 comments:

Jyoti said...

No sweetheart i wont...
How can i do that...
Muuaah!

Arunima said...

Congratulations to your brother.