Thursday, January 12, 2006

Friends... we are not so complete without them

I think I am quite lucky in this department.
As I have quite a lot of them, some very close, some close and some not so close still they are my “Friend”

Now I want to share some of my best days with them.
I will call them by their initials.

“P L”
I met her when I was in Bangalore for my BA degree.
She is one of my closest friends or should I say more than a friend?
She was my senior in college.
When someone mentions the word Friend, I can only think about her.
I never thought that I would meet someone like her.
Being with her was the best thing, which happened to me.
I can describe her with a very good saying:
“Simple living High thinking”
A very good quality about her is that she is a very good teacher.
I owe a lot to her especially in studies. I don’t have to take a note in the class as I already have her note. I had spent some of my best days with her.
I miss her too much.
I even wrote a poem for her.

A Part of My Life

I stand alone in the path of life
Where everything seems unknown
My hopes are withering away
Not enough strength to go on

Then, I come across a smile
Who showed me the true meaning of life
Who taught me to be more humane
Who touches my soul, not only my heart

As I move on,
Life seems to be beautiful
Hope is always behind me
Everything seem exciting

Life is never the same
Call her my Friend
Call her my sister
Call her my companion
But to me…
She is an inseparable part of my life.



“V P”

Even she was my senior but she was in different a college.
She was an engineering student who only talked about arts and philosophy.
Once we start with philosophy we don’t know where to stop.
There is one famous incident, which I can’t stop myself from sharing with you all.
The day when she shifted to my hostel I was talking with “P” about horror movies, as she enter the room I screamed like anything… thought she was a ghost (she still hates me for that)
But after that, things were great, at the end of 2years she became one of my close friends with whom I share almost everything till now.
Hope to meet her soon.

Now my classmates

"M V”

She is one of the sweetest gal I ever came across in life, always ready to do anything for me. Not only for me but always ready to do anything for any of her friends.
We were in the same class for 3years but we came quite close during our documentary movie as we were in same group, I had the best days of my college life during that time. How much we bunk classes in the name of documentary and lunch was always great as we eat out all the time trying to explore the entire food joint nearby our college. She loves books and books and more books. She started reading horoscope because of me and i started having soup because of her. Now i cant live without soup : )

The best part about her is that she always wants to see me smiling no matter what. If I don’t she threaten to kill me.

This is what she think about me..

"Shakuntala: Name at birth - Nongmaithem Jyoti Devi . Known as Shakuntala for her graceful performance in the play of the same name. The typical north eastern beauty with skin like milk that stays that way no matter what she does or eats. Sigh. Loads of fun to be with, talks nineteen to a dozen, with firm and unchangeable views on almost every topic in the world, always laughing, rarely loses her temper, way too rational. A friend nobody would regret having. Created major havoc during our documentary because half the racers fell in love with her. Idiots. Awesome lunch pal. Also a totally awesome roommate to have because she loves washing clothes and dishes and giving people massages, and is generally quite the efficient housekeeper. OBSESSED with chicken, will absolutely not set foot in set foot in any food joint that does not serve it. A big time movie buff, with a major soft spot for sob stories. The horoscope queen, who won't move a foot unless Bejan Daruwalla or Linda Goodman ordains it. One of those people who are always perfectly turned out with matching clothes, perfect jewellery, and permanently done eyebrows and painted nails and the like."

“P S”

I don’t have much to write about her but I just want to thank her for helping me in being the person I am today. She was like " The Perfect Gal".
I was really scared of her in the beginning and I never thought that we would become such a good friends someday. She seems tough, like a guy but deep down she is a sweetheart. And one thing is sure about her, whatever she does she will give her best.

I think I want to write only about this two girls, don’t ask me why?
But I love you all..

; )



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

very smart,very sexy

Jyoti said...

Thanks.. ; )