Friday, January 13, 2006

Stupid ME......

I am in the mess. It’s all because of my own stupidity. Why I cant I live a happy and easy life like others? Why do I screw up my own life again and again? Am I so dump? Am I the most unwanted person around? Why do I let everyone bother me so much? Why cant i ever do a thing right?
Why do I have to face the unwanted situation again and again?
Am I so bad? Is there any good quality in me? If yes please someone let me know about it, I think I really need to know about it at this point of time otherwise I wont have enough strength to carry on in life.
I just don’t want to survive each day.
But I always end up doing something stupid and I always let him down because of my stupid act.

Will I ever do something, which will make him smile?

: (

No comments: