Thursday, January 26, 2006

Normal day to Nice day ; )

It feels so good when things happen without any plan.
Because it is irritating when things don’t work out according to the plan. It happens to with me almost all the time. Nevertheless, good things do happen without any plan.

It began as a normal day, got up quite early as I have to meet one of my friend who came to Mumbai for just 2 days. Was suppose to meet him at 11:30am but I was late, you know the traffic in Mumbai (or am I blaming the traffic whatever)
Travel in the local train it was fun. Then we went for a movie. Roam around for quite sometime, it was nice. Then had lunch. I was talking like anything; after so many days, hope he was not bored with my stupid talks. ; )

Therefore, my normal day turn into a nice day and this happen just like that.
I was bore with my routine life so yesterday was like "Great". All the credits go to Minx and Abhi.

I always believe that “You always get what you deserve”.
However, till now I am not able to figure out, what did I to deserved such a lovely friends. I guess I am quite lucky.
Yes and one more thing “Expect the unexpected”
Maybe this is the answer to my question.

When you are happy everything seems wonderful, this is the way of life. But, I guess it is an ability to see the positive side even when you are low. How I wish I could do this. Sometimes I can but not all the time. Life would be easier if everyone could do this.
Hope some day it will happen.

: )

No comments: