Thursday, May 03, 2007

Thank you all.

I got this fantastic idea from, one of the best writer I ever met in my life. As soon as I read his post I was like I have to do the same thing for people who matters.

The whole idea to this post is to thank some people for good things they did to me or to other people. At times you want to thank them but you really don’t know how to do it. So, here is one of the options. These few words may justify their good work but I will try my best.

I really want to thank, appreciate people whom I have met in school, college, work place or maybe in the part of so call ‘Life’.

THE IDEA

The idea is to follow a simple baton carrier mechanism to review or interview or recommend a person whom you know personally, or have met online, or have interacted for professional work, or have been a fan of his/her profession, or you just have a crush on him/her.



WHY?

The reasons can be

  • just for fun
  • to appreciate a person for his work
  • to let others know more about the person and his/her work
  • and much much more
You can see some simple rules!


Here are my Recommendation, Reviews and Appreciation of the following people

Bidya Takhellambam

Where to start about this girl? She is gem of a person. I am so proud to say that she is my best friend, I don’t make friends easily, and best friend…. I have known her for more then 7yrs now. In this period we have learned from each other, grow together as a better person. She is a beautiful person; I don’t mean the physical appearance. I will call every person lucky, who got a chance to know her. That’s make me lucky too ;). She is a person who believes in herself more then anybody, who know what she want I in life and who is always ready to take any kind of risk to fulfill her dream. Once she starts talking there is no way you can stop her. She is the only person who understand my silence more then my words, and the only person I can believe blindly. Best part of her; give her a piece of cloth she will come out with a dress from that piece of cloth. I meant she will design, do the cutting even stitching that too with only her hand. Isn’t it amazing?
Bidya's Photo

Vasupradha chetty

How can I forget the first time I met her. I swear she will never forgive me for that. A dark beauty who know how to laugh, you know what I meant. When she laugh it’s seem like nobody in the world can be as happy as she is. A software engg by profession but a person who will only read about art and philosophy, maybe that’s why we get along very well. Best part about her is that she very dedicated to whatever she does, she may not like it but she will always give her 100% to it. She is one person who can get along with anybody and everybody. I friend for lifetime is what’s best describe her.
Vasu's Photo

I took the baton from

And I am passing on the Baton to the following

  • Minnie
  • Vasu
  • Arun Gokul
: )


4 comments:

Paras said...

this is really a good way to appreciate people who matters to you in some point or the other in your life. great going..

sadsadas said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Aflame!! said...

MORE than mindblowing!!!
MUUUUUUUUAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHH........ amazing!!! U refreshed ma gloomy day,found yet another reason to cherish this'LIFE'..honey keep it up..great goin babe! GOD bless :)No matta wha... wann ma sweet gal back..exactly the way YOU ARE RIGHT NOW.muaah... love u loadsaaaaaaaaa

Anonymous said...

beautiful sitelove poem collection check this out