Saturday, May 19, 2007

The End or The New Beginning

“Journeys end. Friends depart.
Every phase of life comes to an end.
But every end is also a new beginning.
It is a new chapter waiting to open.

It’s up to you what you want to think about,
The End or The New Beginning!”

These lines inspire me to write, its quite sometime I haven’t written anything.

It’s so true, every End is a new Beginning. Sometime we are so lost in the ‘End’ of something that we are not able to see the ‘Beginning’. I know it’s not easy to be happy when something nice end in our life, I was really lost when I first came to Mumbai, no friends at all. That too, after living only with friends for 3yrs in hostel. But slowly with time, I know what to do and where to start. But the initial days were so bad. I use to miss my college, which I never thought . Miss my entire hostel as well as college friends. All of them have move on in life; I use to think I am the only one stuck out here. Whenever they call up, they will tell me about their new friends and all. They were happy with the New Beginning and I was sad because of the End. So later on I came to realize which path to go. Now I am happy with the New Beginning, new friends, and new way of life but yes the same old Dreams. How can someone Change their dream.

Life is all about choice. It’s up to you to decide. The choice is between the End and Beginning….. Everything changes with time. Which seem important at this point of time may not be so important later on in life. But we have to go with the flow.. This is what life is all about.

: )

2 comments:

Gokul said...

Nice and practical explanation about life...

and Jyoti, u should read this everyday...."The choice is between the End and New Beginning" =)

sadsadas said...

Every meeting ends in departure no matter how close you are to someone/someplace.:)