Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Happy Birthday to Me 6th May

I am a year older; but I truly agreewe're older but no wiser For in our hearts, the dreams are still the same” Dreams which sometime seem impossible. But still dreaming about it and hope it will come true someday.

Let’s come back to reality; My Birthday was quite nice not because I celebrate it with full swing. It was just like another day, some bit of shopping, went to meet one of good friend as she was not well, then at night went out with my cousin and friends. But the feeling was good, happy I guess the only thing which say ‘happy’ birthday make a person happy.

Happy because I start my day and end my day the way I wanted but still, was missing someone badly. Happy as my mom, dad, bro, sis and all my friends whether old or new make me feel so special. Another year has past, when I look back I am quite happy, the way i had come but its just the starting.. still a long way to go.

“A miles to go before I sleep
A miles to go before I sleep.”

: )


7 comments:

Gokul said...

Look at the flowers in her hand...She got in the morning....She really loves it...:)
i thnk she 4gt to mention tht....:)

sadsadas said...

Happy belated b'day. But, where is the treat ?

Jyoti said...

Thanks : )

Anonymous said...

Hey, Belated Happy Birthday

Anonymous said...

Happiness is a Choice..Make it today and it shall be yours forever!

Unknown said...

hey belated b day to u hope u had blast u have very good blog there and guess what me 2 taurean just had my b day 2 and now i am sure taureans are born intelligent

Anonymous said...

Wow great blog ... Came here from Brajeshwar sir's blog and Flickr photostream! Good work ... and yes Happy Belated Birthday! :P