Sunday, April 29, 2007

For someone special.

The days are quite challenging, the nights are too long
Every single day is like a year to me, when you are not near me

Still smiling, still waiting, and missing more then before.

Because i know somewhere somehow you always give me hope to go on.


As, Sometime your silence speaks louder than your words.

But your words, your voice is the only source of strength
The strength which make me believe that you are always with me.
No matter how far you are, but in the matter of heart you are so close.
So close which make be feel that nobody can ever be so close with me.


I long for; the days were you pamper me like a baby.
I long for, the way when you shout at me when I make stupid mistake.
I long for, the time I had with you, only with you.
I just can’t wait to be with you.


Till then, let your words, your voice give me strength
The Strength which I need till I see you again.

; )

5 comments:

Gokul said...

Straight from heart...:)
So innocent lines...

sadsadas said...

Nice One.:)

Jyoti said...

Thanks ;)

Aflame!! said...

thatz a...girlie girl... JYOTI!!!!
No matta wha...DAMN..."dil hai ke maanta nahi"...wha say honey?>????

Jyoti said...

Yes i am back to real Jyoti..
Yes no matter what.....
Love just know how to make its way.. ;)