Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Heart Vs Brain

Today one of my friend told me, listen to your Brain. I just told him.” Let my brain do their work in my studies and office work” I don’t want to involve my brain in the matter of Heart. I was wondering ‘Is it really necessary to listen to Brain in every aspect of life?’ Why can’t I just do what my Heart want? Here I am not talking about any particular thing. Almost all my friend says ‘don’t be an emotional fools’. As I used to take things quite seriously and I used to trust people easily but not anymore. They think that if I do things, according to my heart wants, then I am not being practical. I do so because I don’t want to lose the touch of innocence by trying to do the entire thing in an artificial way.

What does Brain actually do? It helps you think, make you see all the good and bad side of the thing and lastly it help you decide what the best for you. In doing so, you are just being on the artificial side of so call ‘The norm of living’ and not doing what your heart want.

I am not trying to say that it doesn’t help. It help in all the ways but the only lost in it, is that you become the victim of the situation. You forgot to enjoy life in real sense.

I don’t want to be like this, like any other person. I know by listening to my Heart I sometime end up crying because I can ask myself to listen to my heart but I can’t expect the same thing from the other person.

Whatever the situation is it’s always good to look at both the side, I meant Heart and Brain.
For me it’s the Heart which rules but yes I will still say ” Let my brain do their work in my studies and office work”

: )

7 comments:

View the world with my eyes said...

hey linda nnnice....wht i feel is ...heart first thn brain ...do 1st wht yr heart says thn use brain if required...u doin yr studies n work bcos yr heart says so this u ll enjoi now or later(in case of studies).so whn we start doin wht ur heart says we really take up thins in hand n thn do it wth brains.

sadsadas said...

Having a Brain to control over the emotions of Heart is called being "Mature".If your emotions which comes from Heart controls you then there won't be much difference with the animals who can't think.What are you really?

sadsadas said...

I was drawing an analogy.Don't take the literal meanings of my words.:))

Unknown said...

i like your blog...i agree heart
1st then brain.coz heart can make us happy brain he can only do and think for us which good our bad..

Anonymous said...

Brain obviously but not for everybody...people like should listen to their brain and have dead eyes!

Ashish Hajagulkar said...

creative thought of brain and heart representing their jobs at human interaction and work.

Ashish Hajagulkar said...

creative thought of brain and heart representing their jobs at human interaction and work.