Sunday, March 25, 2007

In the path of Life……

I have certain thoughts
Certain kind of thinking about everyone I care
I care for them because they are mine
Mine because they will be there for me always
Always? Sorry I am wrong
Wrong very wrong in judging People
People who matter
People who make a difference
All in the path of life..

How do you feel when you are Hurt?
‘Hurt’ by People whom you always believe
‘Believe’ that they will always be there for you

For me I feel lonely
I lost trust
I feel that I don’t really know them
I feel that there was a reason for everything
A hidden reason for their ‘care’

Learning from my mistake
Mistake in making opinion about people
Especially about people who are so so close

Will I stop trusting?
Should I trust them again?
No, how can I trust them when they have hurt me deeply

All I have to say is that
‘Dont hurt somebody so badly that the person cries from her heart’
Or should I say that this is all in the path of life…


: ?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey ..thnx fr visitin' zedus'..like ur blog too..keep checkin ..more stuff gonna com e up soon..

Jyoti said...

Thanks
Ya sure...

Aizy said...

How do you feel when you are Hurt?
‘Hurt’ by People whom you always believe
‘Believe’ that they will always be there for you

hey linda.. these are the best lines i have evr seen!! nice blog.. kip in touch!!

Unknown said...

Hi, very veery nice blog and xcellent post just loved ur words good writings highly impressed keep it up

Pollyanna said...

Who caused this depression sweetheart? Tell me, and I'll mow them down with an army tank!

Jyoti said...

Thanks so much.
It really help me to write better.
Sure Aizy be in touch.
Bhavin Thanks for your wonderful words.
Minx it ok..