Friday, March 23, 2007

Friday Night Fever…

Today it’s Different
Here I am not talking about some party or disc.
Today is the big day for the Indian Team.
Today as everyone knows this match will decide everything.

India is a country where cricket is not only a Game.
It’s a Religion. People worship cricket.
It’s kind of funny to think about it I meant our national Game is Hockey but it’s always Cricket which create wave for everyone.

Even I love Cricket but only when India is playing.
Today it will be fun only if India wins the game.
It’s a do-or-die situation.
Different people different views, some are skeptical and the others feel the team Rocks.

I am praying for a Miracle.
I just want to wish the Team Good Luck.
We must support our Team and their talent.

: )



1 comment:

Unknown said...

its damn good post