Wednesday, March 28, 2007

For the SAKE of it....

It seem like everyone is in love with this movie “Namesake” by Mira Nair.
Anywhere I go or any friend I meet or any blog I open, everyone is either writing or talking about the movie. Even I have seen the movie. I just loved it.
But I don’t want to write the review for this movie as I think I will not be able to give a justified review and on the other hand I don’t want to write just for the sake of writing a review.
After watching the movie I would love to read the book someday. If the movie is so good then I am just wondering how the book will be like.
Movie has its on plus point but you can never competed with the book. I have read all the Harry Potter series and Harry Potter is my favorite book.
Even I like the entire Harry Potter movies but there is a huge difference between a book and a movie. Till now no movie has come up to its expectation.

This maybe because when we read a book we picture everything in our mind and when that thing doesn’t match with the movie then we feel disappointed.
People who love reading will always go for book as it give them the freedom to imagine and picture the whole story, the way they want.

So, coming back to the movie, I think is really a great movie. Like almost everyone acting. I won’t write more as I already said that I won’t write the review.
But I will definitely say that if you haven’t seen this movie then you should go for it.
It really worth watching, you won’t regret it in any ways.

: )

No comments: