Thursday, March 22, 2007

Changing Phases of Life.....

‘Never expect anything from anyone’ is the best thing everyone should learn in life…

Life would have been so much easier if I had known this from before…
For me it has always been that do good thing and expects the same in return but it’s not like that in reality.

And one more thing, people change according to there need and profit. So beware of people who are extra friendly to you or who act as if they love you without any intention (in reality they don’t). I am an emotional fool. I trust people easily without realizing there hidden intention and at the end of the day it’s me who gets hurt.
I don’t blame any one for anything, as I take it as changing phase of life maybe I deserve it. It’s all a part of life.
First it was a phase of showing that they care for me and now is the phase when they are tired of me. It can’t be the same Right!

Life itself is a great teacher. It teaches you everything.
Sometimes the people whom you have known for years will act as if you don’t know them. You have certain kind of opinion for these kinds of people. But when you come to realize that whatever you think about them is wrong. It feels like it’s the end of the world.
With things like these, sometimes I feel so lost and my confidence is shaken. If people whom you have known from years turn out like this then what will you expect from people whom you have known only for some months?
That’s why I mention the very first line in my writing.

People change with their requirements. No matter, whether you know the person for years or months. But people like me who think that they are always the same people are the one who is affected. Ok excepted… maybe life was meant to be this way….
This is what I meant by the changing phases
Whatever I am writing now is also a phase of life maybe in my next writing it will again change….

Changes keep life going…

: |

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

"There is some self-interest behind every friendship.
There is no Friendship without self-interests.
This is a bitter truth."
Chanakya (politician, strategist and writer, 350 BC-275 BC)


But then also I am great believer of "If life hands you a lemon, make some lemonade."

Jyoti said...

Thanks..
Yes i feel the same but sometime people hurt you so much specially the one whom you always trust.
True, life goes on.

chaitu said...

i feel as if i was speaking....its the same thing on my mind too at this moment....

Jyoti said...

Feels good to know that i have a company.
Take care...