Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Uwanted Thought

I guess this is quite common to all of us. I meant “Unwanted Thought”.
Each one of use go through this each and everyday. No matter how busy we are, we still have time for it (unwanted thought) whether we like it or not.
I feel it is quite normal. You think for sometime then you have something more important to think about, so you come out of this Unwanted Thought easily.

But why am I writing about this???
Because I am so involved with this unwanted thought more than ever. Everyday I go through the same thing repeatedly. I try my best to come out of it but no use.
I know everyone goes through ups and down in life. I too go through the same thing and I do not have any problem with it but the question is ‘Does each one of you do the same thing which I do?’ That is ’Think more than you can bear’ that is where all the unwanted thought come in. I think so much that even my Blood Pressure goes low.
I know whatever I am thinking is useless but still, I cannot help it.

Why it is always easy to advice other that whatever they are doing is wrong and they should do in this way and that way. Blah Blah Blah
Why can’t we do the same thing with ourselves?
Why can’t we help ourselves as we try to help others?

I think I got my answer…
I know what to do now…

At last, I just have one thing to say…
Whenever, you have any question and if you can’t find the answer from anyone, Just ask yourself you will get all the answers, as there is no one in this world who knows you better than yourself.

; )

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jo.

I deleted my blog permanently.

Min

Arunima said...

Shoo those unwanted thoughts.
It is all in the mind.

Take care and congrats on the
T- shirts.

Now that you have learnt bowling, where is my fee? :-)

Jyoti said...

; )
When you come to Mumbai again i will surely give your fee and thanks so much...
For you help...

madhu.g said...

unwanted thoughts increase your blood pressure or lowers down?

unwanted girl, unwanted boy, unwanted thoughts :)