Friday, April 21, 2006

Day of Ice Age

Last night I went for the preview of Ice Age 2: The Meltdown with Dada and Da Benao.
The movie was cool; I think you all should go and watch it. Its Worth!!
I like everything about the movie as there is not a single moment when I felt bore. I love the look of it the most, as it is so soothing to my eyes. However, why is it that the first movie is always better then the second one? I like Ice Age 2: The Meltdown but prefer the first one more.

Nevertheless, thanks to the movie, I laughed so much after some unwanted and not so happy days.

But what’s more interesting is not the movie.. Before the movie, we went bowling and they have some kind of contest. If you score more then 100 points, you get a gift. I try my best but end up getting only 82 points.
Its ok as Dada score 118 and won a gift. It was cool ; )

In addition, as last night it was the Preview of the movie they have some lucky draw where the first five get “Ice Age” T-Shirt. We won two T-Shirt but we got only one
T-Shirt, as they want to give a chance to others.
It is a cool T-Shirt. I love it : )
I always use to think that I am not that lucky enough to win all this kind of things but I think I need to change my mind.

At the end I just want to say that..
Life is all about having patience to bear all the unpleasant days in the hope that my good days will surely come to me.

; )

4 comments:

Jyoti said...

Minx i will surely kill you..

arvindiyer said...

Hey great to know u had fun and things are lookin better now...Cheers and take care!!!

sadsadas said...

There is always "a child" inside everyone.That's the reason why you enjoyed "Ice Age 2" so much inspite of the fact that it is for the kids.Even i have "child" in me which makes me watch "Tom And Jerry" and enjoy it everytime.

Jyoti said...

Ya thats true but Cartoon movies are not meant only for the kid.
I too love Tom N Jerry.
: )