Wednesday, April 05, 2006

22 THINGS

Having been Tag by Dear Mini Minx
Do I have an option?
So, here 22 things about myself she say 20 but I thought I will add 2 more to match with my going to be age 22yrs.

1. I will be 22 in a month, to my surprise I am not at all looking forward to it. Does this mean that I am getting old? Alternatively, maybe I am feeling too lonely these days.

2. I am extremely snobbish when it come to cleanliness, right thing at right place and my wardrobe, and tend to look down upon those who call themselves “easy going” by not following the mantra of cleanliness.

3. Although it seems that, I am always cold, calm and happy. I crib, groan and moan to all who will listen about being able to play agony aunt. (Am an quite moody at times)

4. My ideal man would be very intelligent, have an awesome sense of humor, heart as soft as melted chocolate, which stands by what he believes in, and yet is not beneath admitting he is wrong. Most importantly, he should respect me for the person I am and should trust me too. Guess I have already found him but… (After all you cant get everything in one pack) ; )

5. I like making friends, and do so easily but I need time to know a person inside out. I can be a friend to anyone from my 2 years old niece to my 65years old grandmother. Once I count a person as real friend, I will be there for the person in all the possible way I can without asking anything in return.

6. Despite having lived in Manipur for 18years, I never find anything to appreciate or to be happy about being a Manipuri. However, my thinking changes, when I was in Bangalore. If I have to do something like dance, presentation or writing an article for college I always wanted to do something related with Manipur. Like Manipuri dance, presentation about AFSPA (Arm Force Special Power Act) in Manipur or writing about Manipuri Ras Leela.

7. I like to work all the time, I cannot sit idle but I hate to work under pressure. I need my own sweet time to do anything. Otherwise, I go crazy and become very moody.

8. I love love love shopping and can shop until I drop. In addition, I have to try all the dresses as soon as I reach home no matter how tired or hungry I am. My ideal way to die would be to get hit by an avalanche of my shopping bag in the world’s biggest mall ; )

9. I talk to myself all the time whenever I am not in public view. I really love doing this.

10. To gain my trust is not a big deal but once if it is broken there is no way in which the person can gain back my trust.

11. I cannot abide with hypocrites and people who cannot respect others, especially women, and those who saw bad attitude upon people who are economically backward compared to them.

12. I would love to be a youngest kid in the family but I guess my parents want me to be the eldest. Even if am eldest they should pamper me too!! : (

13. Feed me Chinese food, anything with Chicken, Chocolate and Ice cream and I will love you for life.

14. I get carried away with my own thing and tend to forget that there is much more to life than what I am seeing of it. Need to remind myself at times to come out of my dream world. Nevertheless, when it come to decision making I am quite practical.

15. I dislike lair but when it comes to make someone happy and if, that lie does not cause pain to anybody than I am an obsessive-compulsive liar.

16. I believe that, the only way to happiness is simplicity and having a pure heart. Being nice to others no matter who they are “enemies” or “friends”.

17. I am very stubborn and get fiercely possessive when it comes to my near and dear one. Only few people know about it.

18. I expect things to go in a certain way planned out in my head, logical or illogical but never get frustrated if it did not; as I believe that, some things are not in my hand. Instead, I try to find a way.

19. I dislike pet, as I am allergy to dog. In addition, a dog once bit me when I was a kid.

20. I love people whole-heartedly, or not at all. There is no in between. Moreover, if I love a person I overlook all their negative qualities and see only the positive side. (I know its wrong but I cant help it)

21. I love -: Movies, Kids specially my darling niece, Cricket whenever India is playing, Flowers, Chatting, Old Hindi films songs, My mobile phone, Bowling, Books specially “Harry Potter” and “Chicken Soup”, My phone again, My wardrobe, Bowling again, Shopping, More Shopping, JNC (college where I completed my Graduation, never thought that I will miss JNC so much) the list is endless.

22. I can always forgive but can never forget. And I truly believe ‘You will always get what you deserve”. Lastly, I love this quote “Life is difficult, it was never meant to be easy”.

; )

5 comments:

Jyoti said...

Thanks Minx..
The credit goes to you ; )

sadsadas said...

Was going thru your blog.Hit upon your blog by chance.Sorry to intrude.Fate decides who comes in your life.I'm impressed with your blog.

Jyoti said...

Thanks. I dont mind anyone intruding as long as they make good comments.
; )

madhu.g said...

when i read about life I wanted to tell u something else tooo
"-Life is a Horizontal Fall"

Aflame!! said...

mauauuah neva read this b4.. Thankz God I did it now else wud have missed 22 things which defines u so well.. it was just like .. u sitting right in front of me.. telling.. err shouting it out ;) mauuaah love ya loadsa