Thursday, February 09, 2006

Mumbai Pune Express

The drive to Pune, and back to Mumbai was awesome.
Yesterday went to Pune for a meeting.
The speed we went reached up to 160km/h!!
It doesn’t mean that we were driving at that speed all the time.
I had been stuck up at all the possible traffic in Mumbai.
And I used to wonder will I ever get out of this traffic,
Yes, I got my answer yesterday in Mumbai-Pune Express.
It's simply amazing!!!
Ya, I know the highways are always good for long drive but I never expect that it would be so 'Cool'.

While coming back we met with an accident nothing much happened, it's just that our front tire got puncture. Changing the tire was the scariest part as we were not supposed to stop on a highway. Most of the vehicles were moving very fast.
Thank God we reach home safely at 12:30 at night.

Good things always happen with a bit of negative thing in it.

; )

1 comment:

Arunima said...

So, somebody is becoming a business lady eh?

The tauruan.

Taurans are down to earth and hard working. Haven't met many Tauruan ladies though I have met a couple of them from the other sex.