Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Happy/ Not Happy

At times, it has become so hard to decide whether I am happy or not.

I am happy to do things which make people around me happy.

I always try my best to give whatever I can just to make them happy.

At times, it has become so hard for me to decide whether I should go on or not, as many times I end up doing things which I don’t want, just to make people happy.

I can be happy if i think that I am doing things which make them happy.

But I even have a reason not to be happy.


I just wonder whether these things happen with all the people or only with me!!

All of us has a tendency to think that ‘why me’ all the time.

But I won’t say that as I believe that…

“You always get what you deserve”

So whatever I do must, what I deserved.…

: -/

1 comment:

madhu.g said...

do you think tooo much