Monday, July 20, 2009

I choose to be HappY


There are many a time where I wish had control over myself.

Many a times I wish I would not hurt the other person with my temper.
As a emotional fool I am, I just don’t know how to control my emotions, but later when I come to my real senses, I really wish I should have known how to control them.

I try to learn from my mistake and I always promise myself that next time I will control myself and I won’t react, but that next time turn to another next time, and more and more next times.

People always say that we don’t have control over what happen to us but we do have control over how we react to it. When I heard this for the first time I thought how artificial! Why can’t I just be the way I am and react the way I like?

That time I never realize that a small uncontrolled reaction could change the whole look of the situation. Yes it’s very true that the way we react make all the difference in life.For anything and everything my first reaction is getting hyper, at time it’s just stress me too much. But now it has changed, I am much a calmer person. And now I can see people around me happier then before.

I just told myself one thing, everything is temporary like the situation for which I am reacting to, the things which irritates me, even my anger, my reaction everything.

I know that it is not easy, but it’s not so difficult also. So what the harm in trying. I try in 1-2 situations and I am very happy with my choice. It’s up to me what I choose. To be Happy or to get hurt by hurting my loved ones. The choice is mine.

I choose to react on the positive side as it only helps me grow as a person. I choose the right path to travel because its the only way I can reach my goal.

But most importantly I choose to be happy in life because I know for sure that everything will be ok at the end.


:)

6 comments:

Gokul said...

I didn't know that a sweetheart like u can be short tempered too :).

At the same time dnt force urself to control ur emotions,its better u show show ur emotions than being fake. Most of the time ur heart wl be right :)

Aflame!! said...

Hey baby amazing!! I read ur blog when i saw it was updated, i was awaiting something from ya..itz been quite sometime now :)

I have known you well before you 'Choose to be happy' darling..So many not so good times..very good times.. all times. Am so happy you have chosen this.. and I know who is your inspiration for this :) I Love ya.. mauauuah

Raseel Rahman said...

Gr8 going gal.. I guess, we have spoken a lot on tis issue... many a times.. and today was an exceptional day when I made u mum all thru out our convsersation... :) yipeee... but then i am seriously, i'm happy for u...! U thouroughly learning how to live life to the fullest... :) Incase u need my help.. I am just a stone throw away.... ;)

Anonymous said...

Hey.. where are u these days? No posts for a long time.. Everything alright?.. Idiot...

Deepavi said...

I can so identify with you. I go through the exact same emotions every time :)

Jyoti said...

@Deepavi its still the same after so many years.