Thursday, October 25, 2007

Thank you for being a part of my life


It’s been many months that we have been together.
We have gone through many things.
I have known you more with everyday
We have our happy days and not so happy days.
But the best part is, We are still the same

Still remember the first time I heard your voice
First time I met you
Remember the first time you say “I Love You”
Felt that the best thing happen to me
But the best part is, You always surprises me

Days turn into weeks, weeks turn into months
Sometimes we don’t have much time for each other
Sometimes distance plays a negative role
Life seem quite busy, still life goes on
But the best part is, there is sense of belongingness

Just a word from you bring smile on my face
Being with you, I enjoy the magic of Love
Realize why it is call as falling in Love
Toady, I love You more than yesterday but less than tomorrow
Because I fall in Love all over again with
‘ You’

“Thank you for being a part of my life,

whether you were a reason, a season or a lifetime”

:)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

kudos to you for the wonderful writing.how romantic it is?sometimes its nice to know that theres someone to care for us..after all its what matters at the end of the day

Someshwar said...

Jyoti Ji, U R really Gr8!

I am sending one short story, which is addendum to your feelings (poem)

People always come into your life for a reason, a season and a lifetime. When you figure out which it is, you know exactly what to do.


When someone is in your life for a REASON, it is usually to meet a need you have expressed outwardly or inwardly. They have come to assist you through a difficulty, or to provide you with guidance and support, to aid you physically, emotionally, or even spiritually. They may seem like a godsend to you, and they are. They are there for a reason,you need them to be. Then, this person will say or do something to bring the relationship to an end. Sometimes they die, Sometimes they just walk away. The prayer you sent up has been answered and it is now time to move on.

When people come into your life for a SEASON, it is because your turn has come to share, grow, or learn. They may bring you an experience of peace or make you laugh. They may teach you something you have never done. They usually give you an unbelievable amount of joy. Believe it! It is real! But, only for a season. And like Spring turns to Summer and Summer to Fall, the season eventually ends.


LIFETIME, relationships teach you a lifetime of lessons; those things you must build upon in order to have a solid emotional foundation. Your job is to accept the lesson, love the person/people (anyway);, and put what you have learned to use in all other relationships and areas in your life. It is said that love is blind but friendship is clairvoyant. Thank you for being part of my life.........

KRS said...

I realize this is an older blog post, but it showed up while I was doing a reverse image search for a painting. Do you happen to know anything about the picture of the couple on your post?

Jyoti said...

@KRs No i dont know anything about the painting, its beautiful and i feel it apt for my post thats why i use it :)